PureProtect Pty Ltd © 2020. All rights reserved
PureProtect has new positions open from time to time. Here are the current positions that are open.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the role undertakes remediation work in customer’s premises, which includes
removal of mould contamination; cleaning premises, floors, carpets, furniture, curtains and contents, conforming
with methods prescribed under the IICRC S520 Standard. These methods include vacuum extraction, hot washing,
washing and wiping of surfaces and contents using specific products and methods for each application. Wearing
personal safety protection clothing, face masks and gloves; following documented safety practices; and
maintaining sterile conditions are required.
In addition, the role will undertake, make safe, demolition or strip out work, subfloor ventilation installation, and
general builders labour duties with the PureProtect team.
People skills and well-developed communication practices are essential with customers, colleagues, suppliers
and third parties.
Meeting the scope of works and satisfying customers is crucial.
Weekend work may be required. Hours will need to be flexible around client availability, but a 7.30am to 3.30pm
on weekdays can be anticipated. Travel to and from site is involved, so appointees will have a clean driving record
and will comply with the PureProtect vehicle policy.
Key Result Areas:
1. Clean premises affected by mould as per the scope of works, which may include visible mould on surfaces, on media or airborne; including floors, carpets, fittings, fixtures, and furniture and other home contents.
Lifting and moving is a requirement.
2. Plan the work, and organize around customers availability and third parties.
3. Organise materials, equipment and site-specific arrangements to undertake the work
4. Organise to meet productivity goals, statutory obligations and quality and operational standards
5. Ensure work meets safety, health, environment and related statutory obligations, and any site-specific
compliance and containment practices; maintain a sterile work place; and wear personal protective
equipment including masks, gloves and full body protection
6. Work unsupervised and/or as a member of a team
7. Advise on project completion and variation orders as required
8. Ensure respect for customer’s property, maintain a clean site, observe personal and professional courtesies
and create positive relations
9. Induct new employees and contractors in remediation methods, processes and safety obligations when
10. Other duties as required
1. Sites managed: None, undertakes site/field operations as allocated
2. Employees managed: None, may be required to work alongside other staff, with subcontractors or their
3. Operating Expenses budget: as scoped in assignments
4. Revenue/Service/Projects target: as scoped in assignments
Key working relationships:
1. Reports to: Project Manager
2. Works with: All field and office-based roles as directed
3. Manages: completion of assignments in line with the scope of works and quoted fee
Education, Certification and experience required for fully competent performance:
1. Certification: A satisfactory Police check is mandatory; together with a clean driving record
2. Education: Trade or Technical formal training would be beneficial
3. Experience; or have the potential to gain the following:
a. On-job knowledge, skills, experience and achievements in the broad range of remediation cleaning
activities undertaken by Pure Protect; health care or extensive cleaning/detailing of residential
premises will be well regarded where attention to detail is crucial
b. To be personally organized to manage remediation assignments, meet customer expectations and
ensure commercial outcomes
c. To be fit to undertake required lifting and moving